miércoles, 14 de julio de 2010

Homework week 1

Hello teacher.

In this paragraph i will answer the question of the homework.
what i like of English is to have the opportunity to communicate with a big part of people, and understand them I like cause studying this language you can learn much about culture and different behavior of people. Sometimes is difficult cause the structure is different to spanish and the way to organized the ideas to talk and write is to my language. For me this is my weakest skill the organization to write and talk, but i want to improve this and this will help me to improve.
what i need to improve are my listenig and grammar skills, but making activities in group you have the opportunity to be corrected and i can improve.
For me the most important is practice grammar and be corrected in order to put into practice what i need

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello Andrea!

    Thanks for your response. I'm glad to hear that you're interested in learning more about culture and communication, since that's going to be a major part of our class this term.

    It's also good that you want to improve your writing skills, and I hope this blog will help with that! In terms of improving, I'd suggest a few quick things:

    1. Be sure to check your writing before publishing a blog entry. That way, you'll be more likely to find things like uncapitalized letters or missing punctuation.

    2. Generally, you should say "do activities" instead of "make," since it's a general activity. "Make" is often used more in a sense of "to create," but here, "do" is better, since you're completing the activity.

    Those are my two tips for right now. If you have any questions or comments, please tell me by email or comment on my blog.

    Have a good week!

    Ryan

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hello!! I liked the entry, but I found some mistakes. I got confused in this part: "Sometimes is difficult cause the structure is different to spanish and the way to organized the ideas to talk and write is to my language", I didnt understand what you wanted to say, so, try to organize better the ideas. Also, remember to write Spanish with capital. And finally, when you wrote: "this language you can learn much about culture...", I think that the word much sounds kind of strange, the word a lot could sounds better. Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi my friend, we are together in this mission. You know that for us is difficult to practice because we don´t have enough time to do it, because we work all day and long to the home, but the important thing is that we are trying to improve and to learn day a day.

    ResponderEliminar