martes, 14 de septiembre de 2010

Rainbow Land

People of Rainbow Land are more like venusians because of their values like love and kidness.

The Rainbow land is really similar to my land because people enjoy and feel really good helping others. I think that if I have to live in the Rainbow Land I would live happy because people are honest and for me the honest is really important in people.
People who lives in Angels Planet like to help when someone has a problem and people from rainbow land are friendly and kind, so I think that if I had a problem I would have someone who gives me help so I think that I can live relly happy in this land.

1 comentario:

  1. Nice comments!

    As for English, remember that the word "people" is plural, and be careful for word forms (like honest --> honesty, and happy --> happily).

    See you tomorrow!

    ResponderEliminar