jueves, 21 de octubre de 2010

My goals.

My goals while I have been studying english are learn to use in a correct way what I know, try to use the new vocabulary and improve my fluency.

This course helped me improving my fluency, I enjoyed all the activities because I practice talking with different people and doing funny activies. I think that I should practice more what I learn every class, but It is difficult to me because of my job.

I really enjoyed this course because every class was different and the activities helped to improve and use the vocabulary that I allready know but I forget because I do not use it.

I had improve my listening skills listenen to the teacher every class but I know I should to practice more in other to improve my weakness.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Andrea!

    Thanks for the comments. If you have anything more to say, you can also send me an email.

    Talk to you tomorrow,
    Ryan

    ResponderEliminar